NB Imaging With Mach2

lmbrabec@...

Hello:  I'm looking for advise on narrow band imaging with a Mach2 mount.  I'm a proud owner of the new Mach2 and have done some unguided imaging (only up to 3 minute subs) with a OSC.  I'm looking at moving into imaging with a mono camera and a TEC140FL.  I've been looking at either the ZWO ASI2600mm pro or QHY268M (both have sensors that are APS-C).  I'm wondering if I would need to incorporate a OAG into my imaging chain or will the MACH2 be capable of un-guided images in the 10-15 minute range (maybe shorter times?) for doing the narrow band imaging?  All the best and thanks in advance for any help!  Scott