From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Luca Marinelli
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 5:52 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2 tracking below custom horizon

Hello,

I had just finished a APPM run last night and noticed that the Mach2 was still tracking after it had dipped below
the Western horizon. I think I had APPC configured correctly and I was surprised that tracking wasn't stopped. Is
there anything else I should set for tracking to stop when the mount reaches the horizon?

Thanks,

Luca