Re: Bad initial guiding on my AP600e

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

Roland,

A follow up on dec backlash.   So, I should be allowing PHD to measure backlash and then applying it accordingly?  I thought the recommendation was not to do that.   Even without it, I have excellent tracking.

Thanks

Emilio J. Robau. P.E.

Professional Engineer

Florida, Montana, North Carolina

www.robau-designs.com

Designs for Human Habitation and Environmental Conservation

Civil Engineering - Project Management – Permitting – Consulting  Ph: 239-206-8000 Direct: 239-204-4322

2770 Horseshoe Drive S, Suite 7, Naples, Florida 34104

This e-mail message is sent from Robau and Associates, LLC, and is intended only for the addressee. This message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Upon receipt of any electronic file/data from Robau and Associates, LLC, you are agreeing to the following: This file/data is for informational purposes only. It is the responsibility of the recipient to reconcile this electronic file/data with the actual project site conditions. Recipient agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Robau and Associates, LLC for any defects or errors in this file/data.  Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.