Kent
I still have it on my older Ipad and it still works.

Don Anderson

On Saturday, January 16, 2021, 11:58:47 a.m. MST, Kent Kirkley via groups.io <kgkirkley@...> wrote:

I assume if we have Astro Physics PolarAlign AP 2.7 we can continue to use it?
Kent Kirkley

-----Original Message-----
From: Marj Christen <marj@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 16, 2021 12:42 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] RAPAS Polar Alignment App No Longer Available in Apple App Store

Hello Don, Dale and all,

George Varros has retired and was no longer able to continue upgrading the app. We are now recommending Polar Scope Align by Dimitrios Kechagias available in the App store. There are free and Pro versions.
https://apps.apple.com/app/polar-scope-align/id970157965

Links to the various apps for Windows, Android and Apple can be found in the product section for the RAPAS.
https://www.astro-physics.com/rapas

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc