Re: RAPAS Polar Alignment App No Longer Available in Apple App Store

Greg Salyer

I have Polar Scope Align and it is excellent.

Greg

On Jan 16, 2021, at 1:39 PM, Marj Christen <marj@astro-physics.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hello Don, Dale and all,

George Varros has retired and was no longer able to continue upgrading the app. We are now recommending Polar Scope Align by Dimitrios Kechagias available in the App store. There are free and Pro versions.
https://apps.apple.com/app/polar-scope-align/id970157965

Links to the various apps for Windows, Android and Apple can be found in the product section for the RAPAS.
https://www.astro-physics.com/rapas

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc