Re: Guiding on my plate again - NEED TO IMPROVE

>>>With the HORDES of people moving from SGP to NINA... it would be worthy of a APPM update?

That's a bit hyperbolic? :) NINA Is free (for now?) so it of course is going to attract more people

SGP has worked flawlessly for me with APPM and APCC.

I expect an initial platesolve to take longer in any plate solver, but once that's completed successfully, subsequent plate solves should be in seconds for platesolve2, astap, etc.

if it's taking longer, then there is likely a problem somewhere else, either in the plate solve settings, your coordinates/time, etc.

Brian