Re: [ap-ug] Mach2 shipments with low temp encoders

Shane Ramotowski

Hi Karen,  can you tell us the current status of the NON-low temp encoder Mach2's that were expected in December or January?
- Shane

On 1/11/2021 6:56 PM, Karen Christen wrote:

He means Mach2s, folks. 😉  We’re not making Mach1s.

Karen

AP

*From:* main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Roland Christen via groups.io
*Sent:* Monday, January 11, 2021 7:52 PM
*To:* main@ap-gto.groups.io; main@ap-ug.groups.io
*Subject:* [ap-ug] Mach2 shipments with low temp encoders

Just a reminder for those who are waiting for Mach1 mounts and have Renishaw low temp encoders ordered, the delivery of the encoders has been affected by Covid shutdown. We are anticipating delivery some time in February, so it won't be an interminable wait. We did contact everyone on the list but may have either missed someone, or it ended up in their spam file. Please be patient, we are working as fast as possible to get these mounts out.

/Karen Christen/
Shane Ramotowski
kor@cotse.net
https://www.kor-astro.net