Re: USB and cold weather

>>>....when we had live bands at my bar.

Howard, you buried the lead here, interesting to know this about you :)

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 12:10 PM Howard Hedlund <howard@...> wrote:
We have had pretty good results with the DeoxIT line of products for contact cleaning and moisture protection.  I first saw DeoxIT D5 many years ago when we had live bands at my bar.  The band roadies swore by the stuff.
https://caig.com/
The D5 is a great general purpose contact cleaner, and they have several products that create barriers to condensation.  I'm not current on their latest and greatest, but you might want to give their products a look-see.

--
Brian

Brian Valente