Re: USB and cold weather

Micheal Fields Jr

That was just an experiment to see what would break first.   The idea being that if the worse case senario works but it still doesn't work through the mount, then I have isolated the problem.   Also as Roland mentioned, maybe having extra power and signal integrity before it goes through the mount and after it goes through the mount will provide a more stable situation.  So that is why I experimented indoors with using two hubs.  That is not how I have been doing it up until then.  I was just testing ideas.