From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Reilly
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 12:04 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Parking Issue

Should have mentioned that this is a CP4 and I do use the ETHERNET
connection but the computer is in the observatory so I'm guessing it is
seeing the IP address of the CP4 and if that failed for some reason it would
have gone to the serial connection but that also doesn't seem to have been
an issue as far as I can see.

-Steve