From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marcelo Figueroa via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 11:58 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro version update

I just noticed the same issue, the box to show the latest available version of APCC Pro is blank (and I made sure
that APCC Pro is in the list of applications allowed by the windows firewall).

Also APCC is able to connect to the internet and get weather data from openweathermap.org.

And just to test, I made the test with other applications like SharpCap and PHD2 and both are able to show if
there are new versions available.