From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Craig Anderson
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 1:17 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Parking Issue

I’ve had this problem from time to time at my observatory. When it happens for me, the scope is left not tracking, pointing up, and ACP Expert reports waiting for the mount to park. If I send  the mount to Park manually in that situation, the error clears and the roof closes. I have not noticed the “Park” button in APCC greyed out in my scenario, and APCC is  where I click to park the mount. It seems to be a problem for me more frequently when the CloseSpecialRoof script executes, so I make sure to avoid opening or imaging when there’s any chance of rain at all. My configuration includes AP1600, APCC Pro, AP V2, ACP Expert, MaxIm DL, SkyRoof, AAG Cloud Sensor, and an optical @Park monitor.

-Craig

On Jan 10, 2021, at 11:42 AM, Steve Reilly <sreilly24590@...> wrote:

Ray,

Have another look at the screen shot and APCC. Does APCC not have Unpark as
being Active choice and Park greyed out (inactive)?

Mike I purposely left it as is for now in case there was a need for remote
login to investigate. In previous occurrences I could indeed park the mount
via the ASCOM Park command but that doesn't help understand the cause of
this situation and offer any solutions so I left it as is after closing the
roof for safety reasons. I had hoped there might be some procedure to try
before resetting things.

-Steve