Re: USB and cold weather

Micheal Fields Jr

I am using a Pyramid 12 amp linear regulated power supply that is AC to DC supplying a nice heavy duty power cable using anderson power poles from that unit to a rig-runner distrubution box on top of the mount.  Power of course goes through the mount.  The USB hub is the https://www.startech.com/en-us/cards-adapters/st4300usbm   and is powered from that rig-runner with 12v.  Nothing on my system draws more than an amp or two so I know there is plenty of amps.  Also I measured the voltage with everything turned on to make sure it didn't drop under 12v and it was all stable at 13+