From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Greg McCall
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 2:05 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro version update

Hi Ray,
I'm running the latest windows 10 and any optional device drivers Microsoft sometimes lists in the update screen.
--- from my machine ---

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎17/‎07/‎2020
OS build 19042.685
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0
----------
I'm also running the latest NUC drivers (as checked from the Intel driver support assistant site)
I tried downloading the latest .Net 4.8 framework <https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-
framework/net48> (https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net48) but it would not install
claiming I already had the latest.

re ipconfig, windows reports 'Media disconnected' from each of the adapters except for the wifi adapter
I have only ever configured IPV4
I have no IPV6 configured so I suspect it's only listing the address

I then plugged in an ethernet cable directly from the router.
I changed the properties of both wifi and ethernet adapters by removing IPV6
I rebooted with ethernet plugged in so the machine would prefer that over wifi

ipconfig listed no IPV6 but APCC still does not get the latest version

---------- ipconfig results below ---------
Windows IP Configuration

Ethernet adapter Ethernet:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.15

Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection* 1:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :

Ethernet adapter Bluetooth Network Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :

Wireless LAN adapter WiFi:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :