Re: Very frustrated with my model. Errors seem very large. #Mach2GTO #Polar_Alignment

deonb

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 03:43 PM, Peter Nagy wrote:
I don't see how Polemaster software would work with 2800mm focal length. The FOV is way too small. If an 2800mm scope points to NCP perfectly in the center of FOV, can you see Polaris? Maybe with QHY600 full frame camera?
I meant the Polemaster software with the Polemaster camera and lens in the center of the axis.

Like Brian mention, I could in theory use Sharpcap against the Polemaster camera. But Sharpcap would still do the axis-of-rotation check every time, which the Polemaster software doesn't require.