Re: APCC Pro version update

Sam Saeed

Hello Ray,

Thank you for the tip. It's Windows Firewall (I don't use anything else on this computer).

I turned the firewall off, checked for updates and it's working. Turned the firewall back on and rebooted computer and it is still working.

Thanks again.

Sam Saeed

´╗┐On 1/7/21, 8:48 AM, "Ray Gralak" <main@ap-gto.groups.io on behalf of groups3@gralak.com> wrote:

Hi Sam,

Some people have reported the same behavior. There is nothing I can find wrong with the update checking, so it is likely that Windows firewall or your Anti-Virus program may be blocking the update check.

The latest versions are:

APCC Pro 1.8.8.13:

http://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.8.8.13.exe

APCC Standard 1.8.8.0