Re: Very frustrated with my model. Errors seem very large. #Mach2GTO #Polar_Alignment

Micheal Fields Jr

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 06:54 AM, Peter Nagy wrote:
SharpCap Pro works very well with PoleMaster (not PoleMax??).

Peter
Sorry I said the wrong word.  I have the QHY PoleMaster camera/software.  Even if it was garbage it would still be within an arc-minute.  The results I get show it is dramatically out.  Also when I do a T-Point run, filter with super model, and then check the polar alignment it is not anywhere near as bad as reported by the AP Point Mapper.  I just wish it were obvious what the issue is.  I like Ray's idea that it is a bad ASCOM version.  Would be easy to fix.