From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sam Saeed via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 8:37 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro version update

Hello,

1- For the last few months, my APCC pro no longer checks nor able to detect updates. Please see attached
screen shot.

2- I have been downloading updates manually from AP website. However, the version posted there is never the
same as everyone else in the group is talking about. For example the current one is 1.8.8.11 but AP software
update is offering v1.8.8.9

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sam Saeed