Re: Very frustrated with my model. Errors seem very large. #Mach2GTO #Polar_Alignment

Mike Dodd

On 1/7/2021 10:18 AM, Brian Valente wrote:
one small thing

>>>I am running a piece of software on my computer called Dimension4

i have been told not to use this piece of software, as the small
continuous time adjustments may cause issues
I use Dimension4 to sync my observatory PC's clock. No issues at all. I have it configured to sync when when it launches as the PC starts up, then every 30 or 60 minutes (don't remember which).

Note that these syncs are not"continuous." Plus after the initial bootup sync, any adjustments are tiny.

HTH.

--- Mike
http:// astronomy.mdodd.com