From: annaski@...
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:21 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Eagle 4 with Mach 2 #Mach2GTO

I would like to use the new Eagle 4 with my Mach 2's thru mount cabling. I will be using all AC power, so I have the Eagle's AC power adapter.

I have Primaluce's Eagle power connector with the Anderson power pole connections, which will connect the Mach 2's output to the Eagle.
However, I cannot find the appropriate adapter which would connect from the AC converter out (which would have the Eagle 'in' connection) to the Anderson power pole connections to the Mach2's input.

Has anyone done this? I cannot even find on Primaluce's site the description of their power pinout.