Re: Process for updating to ASCOM 6.5 SP1 with APCC Pro

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

I love the term superstitious maneuvers.   I am going to use that more frequently.  Personally, I stand on one foot facing north with my head tilted at a 45 degree angle whenever I install any astronomy software, except of course updates to APCC, Pempro and anything Ray has written.  Maybe I will throw in Software Bisque in there also.  Anything else gets the normal stance.  Plus I restart twice.  Yes, just installing the latest over what you have should work.