Re: 1100 mount production

I would like to clarify Roland’s post.  We have not notified anyone, including dealers,  for the 1100 production run but plan to do so in the next couple of weeks. We have not established a delivery schedule yet.

If you signed up on our website with the Notify Me button, your email address is in our database. The Notify Me process does not send a confirmation to you so no worries that you did not receive one.

I will let you know when we start the notification process so that you can watch your emails.

Thank you for your patience. Please do not call the office, they cannot provide any additional information.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd