Re: East Slewing Doesn't Work on AP1100

Christopher Erickson

The somewhat mysterious and mostly undocumented meridian safety limits in the CP4 firmware will turn the CP4 light amber, but so will a motor stall, low power situation, a motor cable problem, a motor relative encoder problem or a CP4 I/O problem.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 11:22 AM Kent10 <kent.moore@...> wrote:
I am still only guessing on the CP4 firmware but I had my mount sent to George in July, 2018 and if I recall correctly he updated the firmware.  Version VCP4-P01-11, 12/19/17 is the latest before July, 2018.  I know I have never updated it since then.