From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of ejr@robau-designs.com
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 9:24 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Voyager and APCC

Latest version of Windows.
Using Windows 10 pro, so I RDP to it via Windows RDP.
Latest version of APCC pro.
Cat 6 ethernet to the observatory from my office upstairs in my home to the observatory in the back yard.
Leodardo the developer of Voyager indicated that he experiences the same thing.
My next move would be the upgraded graphics card or attempt a more detailed analysis without RDP.