From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of ejr@robau-designs.com
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 8:58 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Voyager and APCC

I think you may have pegged it. Yes, I am using remote desktop. I will test it out locally, but I could swear that it
happens locally and yes, I have a separate card. Maybe I invest in another separate card. Is it okay to go to the
next level of ASCOM? Last time I installed APCC Pro, I think I recall a warning to stay on 6.4 SP1.