From: Dale Ghent <daleg@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jan 3, 2021 10:58 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Hanging case for GTOCP4?

With the mounting bracket, you only have to losen two thumb screws and tip the unit forward to remove it, and the opposite to install it into the bracket. It’s quite quick to do and doesn’t require any tools. The thumb screws are similar to if not the same as the ones which secure the sliding access panels on your Mach1.

/dale

On Jan 3, 2021, at 10:46, Patrick Spencer <patrick.spencer2@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded from a CP3 to a CP4 for my Mach1. The only thing I miss about the CP3 is the neat hanging case, which made it easy to "grab and go" and allowed me to hang the controller from a knob at the base of the mount. Unfortunately, the CP4 is too large to fit in the CP3 case. I know there's a mounting bracket option, but I like being able to quickly disconnect the control box and take it inside when I'm finished imaging.

There are a lot of clever folks in this group, so I was wondering if anyone has come up with a similar hanging pouch/bag solution for the CP4?

Thanks,

Patrick Spencer