Hanging case for GTOCP4?

Patrick Spencer

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded from a CP3 to a CP4 for my Mach1. The only thing I miss about the CP3 is the neat hanging case, which made it easy to "grab and go" and allowed me to hang the controller from a knob at the base of the mount. Unfortunately, the CP4 is too large to fit in the CP3 case. I know there's a mounting bracket option, but I like being able to quickly disconnect the control box and take it inside when I'm finished imaging.

There are a lot of clever folks in this group, so I was wondering if anyone has come up with a similar hanging pouch/bag solution for the CP4?

Thanks,

Patrick Spencer