From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Michael 'Mikey' Mangieri <mjmangieri@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 7:01:30 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] [ap-ug] Happy New Year to all!!

And a Happy New Year to all.

On Dec 31, 2020, at 6:54 PM, Pete Lardizabal <p14@...> wrote:

Happy New Year 🎆🎈🎊

Pete

On Dec 31, 2020, at 6:05 PM, Marj Christen <Marj@...> wrote:

From all of us at Astro-Physics to all of you, we wish you a very happy and healthy new year!!!

We are very grateful for your support and patience during the challenges of 2020. Like most of you, we have had to adapt to changing circumstances while developing new products and keeping our production flowing.

We have appreciated the assistance and encouragement that you provide to each other throughout the year through these forums. We are very fortunate to share our astronomy journey and passion with you and look forward to the coming year.

Thank you very much and Happy New Year!

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc