Re: Lost communications with mount

deonb

Wei-Hao,

I would still rethink your workflow of Windows 7 on parallels. By now it's an 11 year old operating system that got obsoleted 8 years ago, and stopped getting security updates a year ago.

As a developer myself, we don't test any of our software on Windows 7 anymore. It's too much of a security risk having Windows 7 devices in our environment. I wouldn't expect Astro-Physics to test on or support Windows 7 either.

And there's of course no way that Windows 7 is ever going to work on an M1 Mac. So at some point you're going to have to change your workflow anyway.

Just something to think about.