Notification list and a couple other questions -

Dhaval

Hello all,
I am on the AP1100 list, however, when I put my name on the list, I believe I only wanted the AP1100 mount without the encoders. I am now going to change my mind and get the encoder version. The question though is, do I need to do anything special to ensure A-P puts me on the encoder list v/s the non-encoder list? Or is that something that gets determined at the time of the order? I obviously don't want to lose my place in the line if I need to re-apply on the list.

One other question - is A-P going to manufacture AP1600s anytime soon (hint: If anyone is selling their AP1600 with or without encoders, do please let me know!)?

Thanks,
Dhaval