Re: Mach2GTO Anderson Powerpole passthrough current rating #Mach2GTO

Dale Ghent

On Dec 29, 2020, at 00:53, Christopher Erickson <christopher.k.erickson@gmail.com> wrote:

It is a straight-through run that is fully isolated from the mount frame, as it should be. It has no internal fusing. That wouldn't be a bad thing to add. My memory is a bit faded but IIRC, it is 14 ga wire and can handle up to 15 amps, although 10 amps is a more reasonable limit. Roland or George will correct me if I am wrong.
Yeah, and distance is also a factor when it comes to sizing DC wiring. I just use the following tool to keep myself straight:

https://powerwerx.com/help/recommended-wire-gauge-calculator

/dale