Re: IC434 first picture for my AP MACH2 and custom built corrected newton #Mach2GTO

Roland Christen

Great looking setup and exquisite detail in the image.

From: Andrea Lucchetti <andlucchett@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Dec 27, 2020 9:21 am
Subject: [ap-gto] IC434 first picture for my AP MACH2 and custom built corrected newton #Mach2GTO

Hi,
I am happy to share my first picture with the mount.
I hope it is not off topic, but please tell me.
After years running an observatory I came back to a nomad set up and I have chosen the MACH2.
The mount is perfect for my set up at 24 kg all included.

It is a Newton corrected and illuminated over a KAF 16803.

At the following link my first image , hope you like it.
https://andrealucchetti.smugmug.com/Astrophotography/Nebulae/i-HDpZ2mD

Attached my set up.

Andrea