From: Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>; photo@... <photo@...>
Sent: Sat, Dec 26, 2020 7:31 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] DEC Motor stalls on new Mach2GTO

Loosen all 4 clutch knobs. Move the Dec axis manually from one stop to the other. See if you can feel anything that prevents the axis from moving easily.

Then try moving the mount via the buttons at 1200x in Dec with clutches still loose. The motor should turn easily.
If it does not, remove the top Dec cover and look inside where the motor and belt reduction is. Can you turn the motor with the buttons now?

Send me the answer direct to chris1011@....