From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 3:55 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Initial GoTo In APCC Pro Cause Nose or Tail Dive

Aloha Ray,

I just sent you the screen shots via email.

Once I slew more than 10 degrees (in either direction), stop the slew, the DEC reads 00 00 00. While slewing and
holding down the left
mouse button, I can see the DEC coordinates actually slewing/changing. But after stopping the slew, the DEC
coordinates revert to 00 00 00
Kind of strange...

After pressing the 'find home' button, the DEC displays the coordinates correctly (after the slew stops) and like what
you're seeing in your screen shot
Hope the screen shots help, thanks!

John