Re: Initial GoTo In APCC Pro Cause Nose or Tail Dive

John

Aloha Ray,

  ok, I'll get some screen shots sent over to you.  I'll just put them all in a MS Word doc.

  I was connecting to it again today, but it's still doing the same thing.  The only thing new (that I noticed) was that the DEC
coordinates displayed correctly whenever the dec was within 10 degrees of Park 3.  In other words, once you slew more than
10 degree in DEC, release the mouse button, then the dec readout indicates 00 00 00.

  I was looking in the APCC PRO user guide to see if I could initialize the mount again (after sending it home), but they may not be an option

  Thanks!

      John