Re: Interesting Mach2 Behavior on Cloudy Nights

Roland Christen

oops, I see you have VP02-08 already.

From: Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Dec 24, 2020 7:58 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Interesting Mach2 Behavior on Cloudy Nights

So a couple of things would be good to know:

1) the serial number of the mount
2) the direction of the oscillation (most likely RA I'm guessing)

You can send this to my e-mail direct and we can go from there: chris1011@...
I'll be leaving for Christmas eve dinner in a few minutes, and tomorrow we are not here, but I will get back to you first thing Monday. We'll get it sorted out. Probably a simple setting and also you may want to load the latest version P02-08 into the CP5.

Roland Christen
Astro-Physics Inc.