Re: Interesting Mach2 Behavior on Cloudy Nights

Roland Christen

Marj has forbidden me from taking a pix of this setup! Upon pain of death and worse. Flushed

From: Marcelo Figueroa via groups.io <marfig1970@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Dec 24, 2020 1:30 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Interesting Mach2 Behavior on Cloudy Nights

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 12:32 PM, Roland Christen wrote:
Right now I have my Mach2 loaded with two 6" refractors, one on top the other, and all the heavy camera gear and counterweights galore, which is in the no-no zone. Just to make sure that these kinds of loads work in a stable and accurate manner (and because I like to do crazy stuff)  Stuck out tongue closed eyes

We want a picture of that! :D