From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Morrill via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 12:18 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2GTO first light #Mach2GTO

Hi everyone.

My first post on here. Though I would share my first image
with the Mach2. I’ve only had a few clear night since receiving it last week but was able to get some data on the hearth Nebula this is bicolor. Ha and OIII. As I didn’t have time to capture SII before bad weather.

So far the mount is doing great. I was able to get five minute exposures unguided with no problems. With just a quick 33 point model and it sitting on my deck!

Equipment.
Takahashi FSQ106mm
FLI8300
Eagle2