Re: Version P02-08 now available for GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 control boxes

Gary,

I reinstated the webpage for GTOCP4 version P01-14, the version that precedes the newest version. Here is the link to the software updates page. You can go from there.

https://www.astro-physics.com/software-updates/

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc