Re: More unguided images with the Mach2 and APCC Pro #APCC #Mach2GTO

Dean Jacobsen

Edited

Thanks for taking a look John.

I have been recently using a color camera... my first color camera in over twenty years of imaging.  I have been able to preserve star colors with the color camera as well.  I am learning that with color cameras and with the mono cameras that one of the things you have to be careful about is not overexposing the field stars, which will turn them white no matter what you do in post processing.

Here are some links to the color camera shots:

Messier  31 - https://www.astrobin.com/vh9rug/C/?nc=user

NGC 129 wide field - https://www.astrobin.com/qzh68l/B/?nc=user

Open cluster NGC 133, et al - https://www.astrobin.com/ufwgxg/C/?nc=user

The Double Cluster - https://www.astrobin.com/85ssq8/?nc=user