Re: M42 from my future observatory site

Bill Long

They canned CosMos due to Covid19 then when they announced their imx455 camera the name changed to Apx60.

https://www.atik-cameras.com/product/apx60/

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Dominique <d.h.durand@...>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 11:03 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] M42 from my future observatory site

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 11:48 AM, Bill Long wrote:
I'm eyeballing that Apx60 from Atik. They have a process they follow to get their chips flat when they build their cameras. I suspect QHY does something similar as those have less users experiencing terrible tilt.
Apx60? We can order Atik CosMos Mono or color from dealers with this IMX455 sensor, but which are not on the Atik site? Apx60 therefore replaces the CosMos?