Re: Version P02-08 now available for GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 control boxes

Just to clarify. The new keypad software is not available for the GTOCP4. I apologize that I did not realize that this was a potential issue using P02-08 with the GTOCP4 and will have to update my documentation since this is a consideration for current users of keypad version 4.19.3.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd