Re: CDK 14 on a Mach 2? #Mach2GTO

skester@...

Xentex, the similarity in weight and length between the 12.5 and 14 was one of the reasons I posted my question.

I will also admit to some confusion on my part in how the Mach 2 capacity chart indicates how to measure the OTA diameter/height.  The top two drawings seem to indicate the measurement is of the OTA tube only, and does not include the height of the mounting rings or dovetail, while the piggyback setup measures from the bottom of the dovetail to the top of the upper scope.  Which is the correct way to measure for the CDK?