Re: Version P02-08 now available for GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 control boxes

Roland Christen

You can set the button rate by pressing button #6 and cycling thru the various rates from .25x to 1200x. You can also set the button rate by pressing +- button and using the < and > buttons to access the various rates.

From: Gary Steffens via groups.io <gwsteffens@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Dec 20, 2020 11:50 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Version P02-08 now available for GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 control boxes

Hi Roland, thanks for your reply. I apologize for not being more specific. I'm referring to the "Button rate". I set it to 1200 but when I push any of the keypad buttons, the slew speed is slow. If I use the keypad to slew to an object (Moon, Mars, etc), it does slew at 1200. So it's only when I use the keypad N, S, E, or W buttons that the slew speed isn't 1200.

Thanks, Gary