Re: APCC update URL not found

Steve Reilly

Thanks Ray. Any reason my working version, 1.8.4.1, doesn't indicate an update available?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2020 3:57 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC update URL not found

Is there a page showing the history of the APCC Pro updates? My system
shows version 1.8.4.1. If the CP4 update has anything to do with that it isn't installed just yet.
Most of the notes for each version is here (some beta versions are not shown):

https://www.siriusimaging.com/Help/APCC/version_history.htm

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro