CDK 14 on a Mach 2? #Mach2GTO

skester@...

Based on the weight of the OTA + focuser/OAG/guider/FW of 55 lbs, outer diameter of 16" and a total length of 50", a CDK 14 would be well within the "Green" of the Mach 2 capacity chart in both RA and Dec.  However the recommendations I have seen on this forum often seem to be more conservative than the chart would suggest, so I thought I would as the experts directly.  Would a CDK14 be too much scope for a Mach 2?  I know most would recommend an 1100, but if the Mach 2 can handle it that would be my preference.