Re: Mach2 with no keypad and no computer

Terri Zittritsch

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 09:59 PM, weihaowang wrote:
Thanks to all of you for the information.  I am the user Wade was referring to.  I will wait for the new version of SkySafari.  Our Mach2 is waiting for clearance at the customs. Before the new SkySafari becomes available, I will just use a computer.
Hi Wei Hao,
for what it's worth, I have tried to initialize the mount with version 6 pro of sky safari pro on the mach2, without the keypad or computer and was unsuccessful.  This was before the latest CP5 update.  Now that I have my keypad up and running initialization is no longer an issue.    Although once initialized in some other manner, sky safari works great.

Terri