From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shailesh Trivedi
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2020 12:07 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] PEMPro Polar Wizard Question #Polar_Alignment

I am trying to polar align my AP1100 using Pempro's polar wizard. In the step where the wizard tries to determine north/south/east/west I get no mount movement and the imaging fails, I am using the main camera that is not connected to the CP4 auto guider port. Is that a requirement? How exactly does the movement occur? My main camera does not have an ST4 output port.
Shailesh