From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Micheal Fields Jr via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 9:25 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] One computer I can create a virtual port. Second computer says I have to buy a license for the
activeX control (virtual port) for this computer. #APCC

10 Pro. Ray, I checked that box each time. I am going to experiment further on it.

BTW, one thing I noticed (unrelated to this issue) is that the "mount location" under the section on the left side of the
"site" tab does not fill in the latitude. I am using the MGbox and all the GPS info is there on the right portion of the site
information. So when I went to create a model the latitude area was all zeros. But I went ahead and made a model.
Then it showed considerable error and when I told the mount, via Sky X Pro, to slew to Mars, it was well away from
Mars and when I took a 1 second exposure the stars were tailing.

So I disconnected everything and turned off the mount for a few seconds, then powered it back up again and when I hit
"refresh" the values finally showed up.

I am not making a second model for the night to see if things improve pointing wise.

I used Sharpcap Pro polar alignment and was within 20 arc seconds so I know my polar alignment was not near as
bad as the model displayed.

This is on my mini pc that doesn't have the virtual port issue. I just wanted to mention it.

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 08:50 PM, Ray Gralak wrote:

Uninstalling is not going to help. It's because it is *not* installed that you are getting that license request.

Make sure the windows account is an administrator account, not just a regular user account.

Also, is this computer running Windows 10 Home/Pro?

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro