Re: Version P02-08 now available for GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 control boxes

Roland Christen

Go to the Main Menu on the keypad screen and cycle thru the Slew Speeds until it says 1200x. To verify that it is set to 1200X, send the mount to Polaris or to any of the park positions with the keypad. It should slew at the max speed.

From: Gary Steffens via groups.io <gwsteffens@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Dec 19, 2020 4:39 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Version P02-08 now available for GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 control boxes

I have the 1600 mount. After upgrading the GTOCP4 to this latest release the 1200 slew speed from the keypad is slower now, probably set to 600. The 1200 speed works fine from APPM. I have the latest keypad version (4.19.3). Is there a setting that will restore the 1200 slew speed from the keypad?

Gary